9/5/14

New Snowflake Card Thinlit

I spent my Labor Day weekend making cards with the Southern Hot Scrappers. My Winter Letterpress Stamp set was on backorder and came in the mail last Saturday, so Sunday was spent creating this card (and a few others). I'm loving the silver glimmer paper paired with the Encore Ink.


This card is pretty simple to make. For printable instructions click HERE.

Product List

Here is one more picture of the card. The snowflake is pretty big, so you can put a nice sized greeting on the inside.



The Winter Letterpress Stamp set pairs up nicely with the Snowflake Card Thinlits. I was disappointed that there is not a die that fits the large snowflake. However, Stampin' Up! has a great YouTube video to circumvent this issue.


Don't forget to pin this post and leave a comment or question!

No comments:

Post a Comment