My design uses the Bright and Beautiful Stamp Set along with the Stars Framelits.
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Island Indigo 8-1/2 X 11 Card Stock
- Lost Lagoon 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
- Silver Metallic Encore Pad
- Silver Glimmer Paper
- Bright Beautiful Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Lucky Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folders
- Confetti Stars Punch
- Stars Framelits Die
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Tombow Multi-Purpose Adhesive
- All Is Calm Designer Washi Tape
- Punch the Confetti Stars out of the bottom edge of the Island Indigo.
- Emboss the top portion of the Island Indigo with the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder.
- Adhere the Washi tape just above the Confetti Stars.
- Using Dimensionals, adhere the Island Indigo piece to the card face.
- Using the Silver Encore Inck, stamp the largest star image onto the Lost Lagoon, then cut the image out using the 2nd largest Stars Framelit.
- Cut the 3 stars out of the Glimmer paper in one pass, by nesting the 2nd largest and the 2 smallest Star Framelits.
- Adhere the large Glimmer star using Tombo Multipurpose glue. Then build the rest of the star using Dimensionals.
Thank you for visiting. After you leave a comment, make sure you hop on over to Priscilla's Blog and check out her Holiday card.