1/13/14

Sign Up for Paper Pumpkin and get a free Stampin' Write Marker Set, plus extra goodies from Me!!!

What is Paper Pumpkin? It is a monthly subscription from Stampin' Up. For $19.95 (this includes shipping & tax) you get a different paper crafting project each month. It will include everything you need (ink, stamps, paper, embellishments, etc.) to make the project. This kits are not always cards, but if they are cards you get enough to make 4 cards plus an extra card base. The kits are designed to take about 30 minutes. Also, It is very easy to cancel or skip a month if you find that funds are low.

Right now Stampin' Up is having a promotion. If you sign-up between now and Feb 10th, you will get a free set of Stampin' Write Markers ($14.95 value). I am also offering a special for my customers. If I get 7 new people between now and Jan 25, (all of which must stay subscribed through March 15th) then I will give each of my new Paper Pumpkin subscribers a Free gift and his or her name will be put into a drawing to attend the Jacksonville STARZ April Charity event for FREE!

To sign up, click the Paper Pumpkin tab at the top of my blog. This tab allows you to sign up under my demo id. I will do the drawing for the April Event on March 15. Remember you must sign up by Jan 25th to be eligible for the goodie bag and the drawing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment