1/2/14

Occasions Catalog boo boo!

There is an error on the camera from the "On Film" Framelits and the "Peachy Keen" stamp set. The camera stamp & framelit do not match. Stampin' Up is aware, but are chalking it up as an error in the catalog. I was highly disappointed. Rather than wallowing in disparity, I decided to make my own stamp using my Teresa Collins stampmaker, which is a very messy process.

First, I stamped the image onto whisper white using black Staz On ink. Then I scanned the image. Using GIMP, I inverted the color & image. Then printed it on Transparency Film, and followed the instructions for the stamp maker. VoilĂ !!! A stamp that matches the framelit! Only pitfall is that it only works well with Staz On ink or Ink pads with the cloth tops.

If you purchase the bundle (clear 135225; $38.25 or wood 135224; $42.25) or framelits (132969; $29.95) through me, I will include one of these matching camera stamps free of charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment