6/15/15

Breaking the Rules: Cottage Greetings

I am in love with the new kits that Stampin' Up is offering. Today I've been playing around with the Cottage Greeting kit. It comes with enough supplies to make 15 card (5 of each design).

Cottage Greeting Kit
 After I made one of each card, I decided to get a little creative and "break the rules" and turned the card kit into a two page scrapbook layout. I wish Stampin' Up would make full 12 x 12 or even 8-1/2 x 11" sheet of these card bases. They are gorgeous!

Side by Side
Believe it or not I only use 4 cards to create this page, and I have little scraps that I could use to make banners with! I haven't added any embellishments YET...

Here are some larger pictures.

1st Page
The squares are various sizes, that will fit photos ranging from 4" to 4-3/4" squares. The large photo mat will fit a 4x6" photo.

2nd page
In my next class we will be using the Cottage Greeting Kit and Stamp Set to create one of each card and a two page layout. Leave a comment if you would like to join us.

Product List:

No comments:

Post a Comment