10/13/13

Bone Folder

So, I've been watching all these YouTube demonstrations on different paper crafting techniques, and I noticed other demonstrators using their Stampin' Up! bone folder. They made creasing look like slicing butter with a hot knife. I was curious if these demos just had folding paper down to a science, or if it was the bone folder that made everything flow so smoothly. For $6.95 I couldn't resist, so I bought one.

Up until now I've always used my Martha Stewart plastic bone folders that came with my two different score boards. NEVER AGAIN!!! My Stampin' Up! Bone folder arrived on Friday. I have only used it for a couple of projects in the past two days, but I must say that this is the best thing on the planet. My other folders would sometimes leave some marks on the paper. Not the SU! folder. It is made from actual bone, and it is so smooth. It really does make creasing and scoring paper, feel like slicing butter with a hot knife!!!

Stampin Up! Bone Folder  (102300, $6.95)

No comments:

Post a Comment